Get the Care You Need, Now.
Consult with a doctor by phone or online 24/7/365 with ARCpoint MD for individuals and their families.
When you subscribe to ARCpoint MD Telehealth Services, you and your household members have access to U.S. based and board certified physicians for one low monthly cost, when and where you need it, with no additional costs, co-pays or consultation fees.Click Here to Enroll Now!
ARCpoint MD Telehealth Services Include:
Doctor Visits by Phone and Online:
Just a call, click or tap away. Feel better faster with 24/7/365 access to U.S. based and board certified physicians who can diagnose, recommend a treatment and provide a prescription, if needed. No additional fee for talking with a telemedicine doctor. Free smartphone app with membership.
Prescription Discount Card:
Don’t pay full price! You can save 10% to 85% on most prescriptions at over 60,000 pharmacies. Free smartphone app with membership.
Telemedicine is used…
- When you can’t get a quick appointment with your doctor
- When you can’t leave work
- On weekends, holidays, or any hour of the day or night
- If you’re considering Urgent Care or the ER for a non-emergency issue
- During vacations, business trips, or when you’re away from home
- When you need a short-term prescription refill
Common Medical Conditions Treated:
- Cold/Flu Symptoms
- Sore Throat
- Ear infection
- Strains and Sprains
- Insect Bites
- Skin Rashes
- Pink eye
- Bladder Infections
- Urinary Tract Infections
- and …many more.
Common Medications Prescribed:
- Bactrim DC™
- Flonase Nasal Spray™
- Tessalon Perles™
- …and many more
Direct Benefits to You:
- Save time, money and hassle
- No consultation fee; No co-pay
- Timely and easy access to physicians
- 15-minute* average physician call-back time
- Prescription sent to member’s pharmacy
- Access anytime, anywhere in the U.S.
- Avoid germ exposure in waiting rooms
- Reduced time away from work
- Electronic Health Records can be shared with primary care physician
- Limit visits to expensive Urgent Care or ER, for non-emergency care
- Pediatric care available – includes household members
- Feel better faster
*Guaranteed in 2 hours.Click Here to Enroll Now!
Want to learn more? Read on or watch our short video below.
How Does it Work?
Step 1: Request a consult via toll-free number or online. You have 24/7 access to a nationwide network of Internists, Family Practice physicians and Pediatricians.
Step 2: Talk with a Doctor as long as you need. The average physician call-back is 15 minutes.
Step 3: Resolve the issue. The doctor will Diagnose, recommend the best Treatment and when appropriate, provide a Prescription to your pharmacy of choice.Click Here to Enroll Now!
Who are the Doctors?
All of our doctors are members of the American Medical Association. Averaging 15 years of practice experience, they are U.S. based and board certified in Internal Medicine, Family Practice, Emergency Medicine and Pediatrics and are licensed in your state. Our doctors are NCQA credentialed in telemedicine, ensuring high-quality care for all members and their families.
Disclaimer: ARCpoint MD Telehealth Services is NOT Health Insurance.
Learn More About our ARCpoint MD Telehealth Services
Enroll in ARCpoint MD Telehealth Services today, or contact ARCpoint Labs of Florence for more information.